The Christmas season is known for its joyous and whimsical spirit, and one of the best ways to inject a bit of holiday cheer into any gathering is to dress up with a humorous and festive name. Funny Christmas party names are an excellent way to get the party started, set a silly tone, and get everyone in the holiday spirit.
Whether you’re hosting an office Christmas party, a family gathering or a virtual Christmas hangout, a clever and fun name can help make the event even more enjoyable.
From puns to pop culture references, there are plenty of creative and silly Christmas party names to choose from. With a bit of imagination and a few of these ideas, you’ll be ready to throw a truly memorable Christmas celebration.
Best Funny Names for Christmas Party
Here are 20+ funny names for a Christmas party:
1. “Mistle-toes” This name plays on the word “mistletoe,” which is often associated with kissing during the holiday season.
2. “Jingle Bell Rock” The name refers to the popular Christmas song “Jingle Bell Rock.”
3. “Nog Off” Named after the popular holiday drink “eggnog,” which is often enjoyed during the holiday season.
4. “Holly Jolly Hour” Based on the popular Christmas song “Holly Jolly Christmas,” it’s a year-round event.
5. “Wrap Attack” This name is a play on the common holiday activity of wrapping presents, which is often done during the holiday season.
6. “Santa-bration” An acronym for “celebrate,” and a fun way to acknowledge Santa Claus’ presence.
7. “Deck the Halls with Booze and Balls” Inspired by the Christmas song “Deck the Halls,” this name includes alcohol and games.
8. “Elfing Around” Elves are a popular holiday figure that is often associated with Santa Claus and his workshop, hence the name.
9. “Sleigh All Day” This name is a play on the popular Christmas song “Sleigh Ride,” and incorporates the idea of having a fun and festive time at the party.
10. “Frosty’s Fun House” Taken from Frosty the Snowman, this name illustrates the idea of the party being fun and lively.
11. “Jingle Juice” Inspired by the popular Christmas song “Jingle Bells,” this name combines drinking with the holiday season.
12. “Tinsel Tinis” Playing on the popular holiday decoration of tinsel and including the idea of martinis.
13. “Sugar Plumb Fairy-tale” Based on the popular holiday figure the Sugar Plum Fairy from the Nutcracker, this party name is meant to invoke a magical and enchanting atmosphere.
14. “Mistletoe Martini Mixer” This name is a play on the popular holiday tradition of kissing under mistletoe, and incorporates the idea of enjoying martinis at a party.
15. “Candy Cane Cocktail Hour” A play on the popular holiday candy canes, incorporating the idea of enjoying cocktails.
16. “Gingerbread House Hoedown” It’s an homage to gingerbread houses and includes the idea of having a lively, energetic atmosphere.
17. “Fleece Navidad” Taken from the popular Christmas song “Feliz Navidad,” this name symbolizes a cozy, comfortable party.
18. “Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice” Playing off of the popular expression “Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice, that’s what little girls are made of,” the name incorporates the idea of the party being sweet and enjoyable.
19. “Holly Jolly Jingle Jam” This name is a play on the popular Christmas.
Christmas Party Funny Names for Adults
1. Frosty the Boozing Man
2. The Nutcrackers
3. Christmas Spirits
4. Rudolph’s Red-Nosed Revelers
5. Yule Logs
6. The Jingle Bells
8. The Mischievous Elves
9. Joy to the World Warblers
10. The Ho-Ho-Hos
12. The Snow Bunnies
13. Deck the Halls with Beverages
14. Caroling with Cocktails
15. The Naughty List
16. The Wassailers
17. The Reindeer Games
18. The Tinsel-Tinis
19. The White Christmas Singers
20. All Wrapped Up
21. The Eggnoggers
Dirty Christmas Party Names
1. Santa’s Naughty Elves
2. Jingle Bell Rockers
3. Holly Jolly Sinners
4. Yule Be Sorry
5. Stocking Full of Coal
6. Reindeer Games
7. Naughty and Nice
8. Vixen’s Vixen’s
9. Miracle on 34th Streetwalk
10. Egg Noggers
11. Party Like a Snowman
12. Bah Hum-Bug
13. We Three Kings of Holiday Cheer
14. Santa’s Sleigh Ride
16. Deck the Halls with Booze and Balloons
17. Naughty or Nice?
18. Reindeer Wranglers
19. Christmas Tree Trimmers
20. Mistletoe Mischief Makers
Funny Code Names for Christmas Party
1. The Yule Loggers
2. Tinsel Tangoers
3. Nutcracker Dozen
4. Mistletoe Mavens
5. Reindeer Reigners
6. Santa’s Squad
7. Jingle Bellers
8. Holiday Hipsters
9. Festival Feasters
10. Snowman Soiree
11. Wrapping Wonders
12. Christmas Carolers
13. Noggin Nosh
14. Wreath Warriors
15. Gingerbread Goofs
17. Eggnog Express
18. Star Gazers
19. Chimney Climbers
20. Festive Frolickers
Funny names for a Christmas party can add a playful and light-hearted atmosphere to the event. By incorporating popular holiday traditions, figures, and songs, these names can also add a festive and seasonal touch to the party. Whether it’s “Jingle Juice” or “Frosty’s Fun House,” these funny names can help make any Christmas party a memorable and enjoyable occasion.