You want to represent your team in a fun and unique way at your next softball game, but you don’t know what to call your jerseys.
Most teams just choose the same boring names like “The Sharks” or “The Tigers.” Why not have some fun with it and choose a funny jersey name instead?
If you’re looking for some inspiration, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best funny jersey names for softball teams:
100+ Funny Jersey Name Ideas for Softball
Before you choose a name for your team’s jerseys, make sure to consider the following:
– The name should be funny, but not offensive.
– It should be short, sweet, and to the point.
– It should be easy to remember.
Once you’ve considered all of that, you are ready to choose a name for your team’s jerseys!
We have put together this list with some of the funniest jersey names for softball that we could find. We have categorized them into different sections to make it easier for you to find the perfect name for your team.
Mix Funny Softball Nicknames for Jerseys – 100+ Ideas
1. Rippers Gang – The rippers are a violent gang of thieves, and a gang of rippers would be the perfect name for a softball team.
2. Serial Killers – This is a dark and dangerous name for a team that’s looking to be both funny and edgy.
3. The Flamingos – A fun and light-hearted name for a team that wants to have a bit of whimsy.
4. The Wet Bandits – Good name for a team jersey that’s looking to be both funny and a little bit naughty.
5. The Toxic avengers – A name for a team that wants to be funny and a little bit dangerous.
6. The Poo flingers – If you want a name that is both gross and funny, this is the one for you.
7. The Scrubs – A scrub is a lazy person, and the scrubs would make a hilarious name for a softball team.
8. The Shanks – The shanks are a large group of knives, and the shank is a piece of equipment used in softball.
9. The Spiders – The spiders are another dangerous-looking insect, and softball teams would appreciate a name like this.
10. The Squirts – Squirts are a very small group of people, and a squirt gun is a softball team’s most important tool.
11. The Tinks – A tinker is someone who creates or fixes things, and softball teams would benefit from a name like this.
12. The Tornados – The tornados are a violent storm, and a tornado is the name of a baseball team.
13. The Twats – Twats are people who are very stupid or useless, and softball teams would be wise to have a team name like this.
14. The Zoos – The zoo is a place where animals are kept, and it would be appropriate for a softball team to have a name like this.
15. The Zombies – A zombie is a dead body walking, and softball teams are notorious for getting beat up by their opponents.
16. “The Yips”
17. “The Crumbs”
18. “The Bobcats”
19. “The Gophers”
20. “The honey badgers”
21. “The beavers”
22. “The groundhogs”
23. “The skunks”
24. “The raccoons”
25. “The opossums”
26. “The squirrels”
27. “The Flaming Hot Cheetos”
28. “The Spicy Chicken Wings”
29. “The Too Much Sauce”
30. “The Sriracha”
31. “The I Can’t Feel My Face”
32. “The Waterfalls”
33. “The Our Eyes Are Burning”
34. “The We’re Gonna Need a Minute”
35. “The This Is Too Spicy”
36. “The Bring the Heat”
37. “The We’re Not Gonna Take It”
38. “The Do You Smell That?”
39. “The This is Not a Drill”
40. “The Incoming”
41. “The Prepare for Impact”
42. ”The Blowouts
43. The Buntcakes
44. The Crabs
45. The Fangirls
46. The Flaming Chickens
47. The Flying Spaghetti Monsters
48. The Hitless Wonders
49. The Lawn Ornaments
50. The Love Handles
51. The Noobs
52. The Pinata Smashers.
53. “The Mighty Morphin’ Power Hitters”
54. “The Bad News Bears”
55. “The Home Run Kings”
56. “The Softball Bunch”
57. “The Alley Cats”
58. “The Hit Machine”
59. “The Fairies”
60. “The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse”
61. “The Baseball Wives”
62. “The She-Devils”
63. “The Devil’s Advocate”
64. “The League of their Own”
65. “The All-Stars”
66. “The Recruits”
67. “The Rookies”
68. “The underdogs”
69. “The Dark Horses”
70. “The Sleepers”
Animal Inspired Funny Softball Nicknames for Jerseys
1. Black Cats – A black cat jersey would be a great choice for any team that wants to be both stylish and superstitious.
2. The Ladybugs is – Perfect name for a team of feisty ladies who are sure to make a big impact on the game.
3. The Bozos – A bozo is a person who makes silly mistakes, so why not have a goofy jersey for your softball team?
4. Chickadees – Another fun name for a team of energetic ladies.
5. The Flamingos – If you want a name that’s both fun and stylish, consider the Flamingos.
6. The Gophers – A perfect name for a team that’s always ready to dig in and get the job done.
7. The Hedgehogs – These spiky creatures are known for being tough, just like your softball team.
8. The Koalas – A cute and cuddly name for a team that’s as adorable as they are dangerous. If you are looking for animal inspired funny softball nicknames for jerseys, this is a great option.
9. The Lobsters – A bright red jersey with this name would be perfect for any team that wants to stand out.
10. The Meerkats – These little creatures are known for being brave and vigilant, two qualities that are sure to help your team win the game.
11. The Lions – A regal and powerful name for a team that’s ready to take down the competition.
12. The Owls – These wise creatures are known for being very observant, just like your team will be on the field.
13. The Pandas – Like the koalas, pandas are also cute and cuddly animals that can pack a punch.
14. The Cubs – The classic team colors of orange and black are a classic combination, and it fits the “cubs” theme for many teams.
15. The Dragons – For a sports team name that has a bit of history, the dragons are a popular choice, and the dragon is a symbol of strength and power.
16. The Grouches – If your team is looking for a funny team name, the grouches are classic losers. The goths and punk look are two popular choices.
17. The Lions – While the lions might be a little strong for softball, a lioness would make for a good mascot.
18. The Penguins – The Penguins are the Stanley Cup champions, and the penguin is an iconic animal. A team name like this would work well for a team that’s looking to be both funny and stylish.
19. The Raccoons – These nocturnal animals are known for being mischievous, just like your team will be on the field.
20. The Sheep – This is a classic farm animal, and it’s also a popular choice for teams that are looking for a funny team name.
Food and Drink Inspired Funny Softball Nicknames for Jerseys
1. Breakfast Club – This name is perfect for a team that likes to start their day with a big win.
2. Coffee Addicts – A team name like this is perfect for a morning game, or for any team that needs an extra boost of energy.
3. Cupcakes – Team name like this is perfect for a group of ladies who are looking to be both sweet and tough.
4. The Doughnuts – This is sweet and innocent name for a team that’s sure to be a hit with the fans.
5. The Pretzels – A classic stadium food that’s perfect for any team that’s looking for a funny team name for jerseys.
6. The Tacos – A fun and festive name for a team that’s looking to add some spice to their game.
7. The Waffles – Very few people can resist a good waffle, and your team will be sure to score some points with this fun name. This is a unique name for a team that’s sure to stand out.
8. Bagels and Cream – This is a classic breakfast combination that’s perfect for any team that’s looking for a cute and clever name for their jerseys.
Nature Inspired Funny Softball Nicknames for Jerseys
1. The Dandelions – These plants are known for being resilient, just like your team.
2. The Daisies – A team name like this is perfect for a group of ladies who are looking to be both sweet and tough.
3. The Ferns – These plants are known for being tough and adaptable, two qualities that will help your team win the game.
4. The Hibiscus – This is a beautiful and delicate flower that’s perfect for any team that’s looking for a feminine touch.
5. The Lavender – If your team is looking for a calming influence, the lavender is a perfect choice.
6. Dancing Sunflowers – These plants are known for being cheerful and optimistic, two qualities that will help your team succeed.
7. The Tulips – These flowers are associated with springtime, so they’re perfect for a team that’s looking to start fresh.
8. Water Lilies – These flowers are known for their grace and beauty. If your team is looking for a jersey name that’s both elegant and powerful, the water lily is a perfect choice.
9. Willow Trees – These trees are known for their flexibility, a quality that will help your team bend but not break during the game.
10. The Moss – This plant is known for being tough and resilient and every team needs a little bit of that. If you want a jersey name that’s both unique and meaningful, the moss is a perfect choice.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. Be creative and have fun with it! Your team will love their new jerseys and you’ll be sure to stand out from the rest of the teams at the softball field.
Do you have more ideas for funny softball team names for jerseys? Share them with us in the comments below!
Check out our other article on funny nicknames for softball players for more ideas!